|Shokku Shokku no Mi|
|English Name:||Shokku-Shokku Fruit|
|First Appearance:||Introduction Arc; Comic 5|
|User:||Nitro V. Kaian|
- Zap Dragon: The user, as demonstrated by Nitro V. Kaian, forms a small electricity ball within their palms that are close together and then release an explosive wave of electricity shaped in the form of a dragon. Seen here.
- Lightspeed Warp: Probably one of the most overpowered abilities throughout Hedgehog Piece, the user uses the friction from their electricity to quickly warp themselves from one place to another; the place has to be in sight and not really far away. For example: You can't use this ability if you're lost at sea and you see an island way off into the distance. First mentioned here; First demonstrated here.
- Shock Burst: The user gathers electrical energy within themselves and then releases the energy as a burst and cloak of electrical current waves. Seen here.
- 1000 Watt Impact: The user gathers and engulfs their arm with electrical energy, sending a discharge of sparks towards and into their opponent. Seen here.
- Thunder Storm: Probably the second most overpowered ability within Hedgehog Piece. The user gathers electrical energy, forms it into an electrical sphere and fires it up into the sky; sending an electrical discharge throughout the clouds and making them thunder down on the battlefield. Seen here.
- Shock Rain: The user gathers electrical energy, forming it into an electrical sphere that discharges several electrical currents down at the opponent. Seen here.
- Shock Stream: The user sends an electrical discharge into the ground, towards their opponent and manipulates it to where it sends the discharges upwards into the opponent. Seen here.
- Intense Thunderpalm: The user gathers electrical energy and sends an intense voltage of electrical energy out of their palm and at their opponent. Seen here.